Interviews with the Experts: Key Topics in Dentistry Today
You will receive 1 credit(s) of continuing education credit upon successful completion of this course.
Through interview techniques, six experts discuss detail advances and issues facing dentistry.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify side effects of radiation treatment for cancer on the oral tissues
- Recognize potential problems resulting from not controlling pain for the patients
- Understand the value of evidence-based dentistry for dental practice.
- Explain how a dentist can screen for cardiovascular disease.
- Describe suggestions for parents to reduce demineralization in children’s teeth.
- Discuss the options available for bleaching.
Six distinguished experts describe the impact of their subject matter on the current issues facing dentistry: Cancer- Dr. Susan Calderbank; Sedation- Dr. Stanley Malamed; Evidence Based Practice- Dr. Daniel Meyer; Chairside Health Testing- Dr. Michael Glick; Parenting- Dr. Kaneta Lott; and Bleaching- Dr. Van Haywood.
Published date 2011-2014
American Dental Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.