12 Necessities of an Exceptional Practice
You will receive 2 unit(s) of continuing education credit upon successful completion of this course. The purchase price of this course is $82.00
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to do the following:
Why is attitude the number one necessity?
- How to effectively hire, train and motivate your team to have an “attitude of gratitude”.
- Learn about the different styles of leadership and which one is most commonly used by exceptional practices.
- Four ways to present treatment.
- How to shift from erratic scheduling to organized scheduling.
- Understand the #1 reason for low case acceptance.
- Strategies and tactics to maximize production.
What makes a practice a rewarding place to work? What makes it attract and retain patients? What makes it grow and flourish? What makes it exceptional? Linda Miles draws upon her years of experience to identify the twelve necessities of exceptional practices and shares what they have in common. Learn how these necessities impact the patient experience, case acceptance, and practice systems. And find out how to successfully integrate these necessities into your practice.
For more information, Linda Miles can be contacted by visiting www.dentalmanagementu.com or call toll free 800-922-0866.
Sponsor Information: This course was made possible by an educational grant by CareCredit. The author (speaker) of this course declares that he/she has not received an honorarium or any financial compensation for this course content.
American Dental Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.